Oh my! About 8 months too late, 1in12million has a Facebook Page. I know! Welcome to the social media age right?
Well, I didn’t think there was any call for it before, but now I realise that there are about a thousand people who read the blog any time it’s pimped out on Kiwis in London (which is only sporadic), but aren’t generally blog-readers, WordPress-users, or signer-upper-ers (technical term, don’t worry bout it).
Well, if ‘following’ is too much of a commitment, how bout a ‘like’?
If you’re feeling like this might be too much work, believe me, it is less work than reading the rest of this post. If you’re still unsure, here is a step-by-step guide to help you:
- Click on the link above. Yes, the picture is a link, it’s MAGIC. No Mum, just one click. Stop double-clicking, it’s a link! No don’t click there.
- Got it? Good job, you are clearly a magician, too. Now click on . Again, just one click. That’s the way.
- Congratulations, you are awesome.
If you are still here, you clearly need more convincing. Well, here are some reasons:
- I will supplement the ‘observational whining’ of the blog with some more day to day stuff. Maybe even ‘hey I did this cool thing, you should do this cool thing too!’
- You’ll never miss a new blog post EVAH!
- I am suddenly and ruthlessly and notice-less-ly unemployed (pity me, please) and some jobs I go for include social media. I would like to be able to say I am TOTES a master of social media, but I need your help!
- Every moment that you don’t like the page, an internet-kitty sensation cries. Think of Lil Bub! Think of Grumpy Cat! You’re not that cruel are you?
If that guilt trip was not enough, here is us:
I’d like to think I’m the chill cat and you’re the (?) raccoon itching to ‘like’ me, but lesbehonest, I am that raccoon. And DAMMIT I’m KYEWT!